The newest releases of HKL-2000 and HKL-3000 include a new, optional version of the program that displays diffraction images - XDisp Qt.
Major advantages of XDisp Qt:;
- Better navigation and scalable window
- Zoom in the main window using the mouse wheel
- Option to merge frames for inspection/peak search
- Easier selection of the beam position
- Easy, intuitive tool for editing the blind/shadow regions
- Increased control of display contrast using a histogram / slider combination.
To use this new version, select "Options -> XDisp -> XDisp Qt