Friday, February 28, 2014
New version HKL-2000 705 for Linux and Mac OS X (Intel) platforms has been released.
The main changes in v705 are the following:
- - Scaling Only mode was added - data can be scaled without entering detector information
- - the sigma cutoff on the Index page was divided into a separate cutoff for indexing and for refinement
- - MAR345 header read procedure was corrected
- - ADSC header read procedure was updated
- - the Keep Current Values button on the Index page was changed to a check box so values of selected variables remain the same when the check box is selected