Monday, October 19, 2020
Release 721 introduces many new features to both HKL-2000 & HKL-3000:
- Support for the Bruker Photon III M28 detector format (please note that these detectors are often shipped with a Metaljet system, which uses Ga Ka radiation)
- Support for the HyPix-6000HE modified format [785 x 813 pixels].
- Support for the PAD4M format using the new Oxford frame format.
- For MicroED Users: this release allows the processing of data collected with the Thermo Fisher Scientific CETA-D Micro ED detector.
- The distribution includes the program “rename_frames” (in the bin directory). This can be useful in cases where the name template does not match the convention expected by HKL-2000/HKL-3000.
- An internal editor was added - it is now the default editor [see Options tab ->Text editor, also nano editor was added as an option.
- The warning: "Old HKL (XDisp, Denzo, etc.) program versions" was updated; it also has a 'Do not show again" option
Additionally, the new release includes a number of new features exclusive to HKL-3000:
- Support for CCP4 7.1
- Support for ACHESYM, a standard position model placing program
- A new validation bar chart for map cc (RSCC)
- Auto phasing was improved
- The model report was updated